Here at Freeport Talke, if you are coming as part of group of 15 or more, and staying for a minimum of two hours, then we will give you some great discounts! Organise a day out with all of your friends, or take a coach trip to Freeport Talke and the group organiser or coach driver, will receive a £10 gift card to spend while waiting for their group.* There are several free of charge coach bays at Freeport Talke , however coach bays are managed on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure your space and discounts complete the form below, 48hrs before your arrival date. *If visiting on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday – to receive your £10 gift card you need to book in via telephone before 4pm on a Friday Tel: 01782 774113 Minimum 15 passengers.
Freeport Talke is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Freeport Talke may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.12.08.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.) First Party Cookies.